canon.com/ijsetup - unbox and setup canon ij printer
Unboxing and setup is the fundamental procedure to be carried out by any user after buying the Canon ij Setup. The Canon ij printer set up can be done easily by following the simple guidelines that are provided right here on this - canon.com/ijsetup.
Canon ij Unboxing Setup
1. The Canon ij printer is delivered securely in a package to avoid the damages caused during shipment.
2. Use scissors for opening the carton and make sure that all the supplies are delivered in good condition.
3. Lift your Canon printer out and place it on an area that is well ventilated and free from dust.
4. Protective tapes will be present on your printer; discard them.
5. Insert the power cable at the back of your printer and the other end to the power supply.
6. Switch the Canon ij printer On and set the basic settings.
7. Open the rear tray, place a stack of paper, and then close it.
8. Install the cartridges into the appropriate slots.
Canon ij Driver & Manual Download from www.canon.com/ijsetup
You can directly download the Canon TR4500 manual and the driver for your Canon printer from this web page. If there is any issue with the download process, tap on the Call button and our executives will help you with the same.
How To Print On Canon printer?
1. Lower the front lid gently and pull the cassette out until it stops.
2. Slide the paper width guides to both the extreme ends and load paper into it.
3. Adjust it according to the paper size.
4. Push the cassette back into the canon.com/ijsetup and the Paper Information screen appears on the panel.
5. Press the right & left arrows to select the paper size and type.
6. Once you are done with the settings, press the OK button.
7. On your computer, select Start All Apps.
8. Click Canon Utilities and choose Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
9. Select the file type and click Browse.
10. Choose the file that you want to print and change the Print Settings. Click Print and wait for the printer to complete the process.
Canon ij printer USB Port Setup
Print jobs can also be assigned from your computer to the printer. Go through the guidelines below to know how to do it.
Canon setup Troubleshooting - canon.com/ijsetup
Any kind of printer issue can be resolved quickly with the right troubleshooting procedure. With the help of the instructions provided here, you can rectify errors in no time. Issues related to printing, scanning, and copying are addressed here - canon.com/ijsetup.